Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Queen of the May & Her Harvest Kings: An Evening of Competition


I'm extremely excited to check out The Queen of the May & Her Harvest Kings: An Evening of Competition next Tuesday night at Galapagos Art Space. It's the shared brainchild of two of my best friends, Evan Watkins and Andrew Farmer, and countless other people I know and love are performing in it. Also, how beautiful is their postcard image? It was designed by Bowen Yang, a star of the NYU improv troupe, Dangerbox.

Evan once told me that it makes him so happy to see his friends do what they do best. This is exactly how I feel about this project. I can't wait to see what he and Andrew have created together. That sounds sexy. Looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday night at 8pm for The Queen of the May at Galapagos!

No comments:

Post a Comment