Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Unanswered questions

Some questions I wish I knew the answer to. Sometimes, you just have to ask them out loud.

1. What is my sister going to be when she grows up?

2. Why did I eat so much of that brownie tonight?

3. Will I ever get to a place in my life when I don't have to worry about rent?

4. Will I ever get to a place in my life when I have actually saved some money?

5. Why are you a douchebag?

6. Am I the best big sister I can be?

7. Are people going to love this play?

8. Are they going to hate it?

9. Why do I have a little bit of a moustache?

10. If I drank more milk when I was a kid, would I be taller?

11. Why do unavailable guys flirt with me?

12. Why is Adobe Photoshop so expensive?

13. Am I going to file my taxes wrong and then get hunted down by the IRS?

14. When am I going to be harder on myself?

15. When am I going to join a gym?

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment